Sunday, November 30, 2008

I Hate Packing

As most everyone knows the USU head football was fired and since yesterday was the last game of the season we are now on the move. So today I decided that I would get the basement bedroom that we use as an office packed up. Even though the next school Jeff gets hired at pays for someone to come pack up our whole house I thought I would get a jump on clearing out some stuff before the realtor started showing the house. Let me just say I think that I do more damage packing then good. Even though I packed up a ton of boxes the room definatly looks worse then when I started. I guess I cant complain to much, while I was downstairs drinking a beer and packing, Jeff was upstairs working on the never ending job of painting. Anyways I am posting pics of what the room looked like when I quit for the day. It looks like hurricane Amanda hit but owe well.

3 comments:

Rice-Ball said...

I did hear about the USU coach, I'm sorry that sucks for you guys! But Jeff's so good that I bet you guys will do well wherever you go! Do you have any idea when or where that might be? Are you going to be able to take your entire farm with you? Call me, we need to hang out! I'm missing you and my old buddies at Hams!

Jordan and Heather Humbert said...

I would hate it if I were hit by Hurricane Amanda. Good luck with the new job. I hope you guys are doing freaking awesome. I am good but have no life since I am in school all freaking day. Anywho, well talk later.

Jordan

meghan said...

i just read the vegas post and was laughing out loud in the comp lab! it really was a fun yet crappy trip!